We are first London’s temakeria, we take our inspiration from Brazil and bring the sushi experience on another level. Our freshly made temaki rolls, featuring uniquely developed flavour combinations, are served to eat in or enjoy on the go.
We have a simple mission which is making London’s sushi with the best quality ingredients whilst having fun together and delivering a great customer service.
We are looking for enthusiastic Unit Production Managers to join our fast-paced kitchens all around London. You will need to have at least 2-3 years’ experience running a kitchen and managing a small team of people. You need to be able to work well as a leader who is under time-pressure to create delicious food.
- An experienced manager/supervisor who can lead the daily running of our kitchens and manage a small team of 3-5 member
- Food/hospitality experience is needed
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- A passion for delivering excellent quality of food on time
- A good understanding of Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Fully flexible (shifts may vary, including weekends or evenings)
- Someone who is passionate about food!!
- Able to lead and manage a team (3-5 people).
- Hands on
- Motivated & able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of stock management
- Food Safety management in achieving a 5-star level
- Friendly and bubbly
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Great bonus structure
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounts at major high-street retailers
- Free food on shifts
- Career prospects (we are expanding so we need good people to help us to grow!)
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Great staff parties& events
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year