We have an amazing opportunity for a bubbly Assistant Manager to join our vibrant restaurant in Central London.
We are first London’s temakeria, we take our inspiration from Brazil and bring the sushi experience on another level. Our freshly made temaki rolls, featuring uniquely developed flavour combinations, are served to eat in or enjoy on the go.
We have a simple mission which is making London’s sushi with the best quality ingredients whilst having fun together and delivering a great customer service.
- You will need to make sure that shifts run smoothly throughout the day
- You will need to run a daily briefing to ensure all staff are familiar with the menu and are offering the best customer service.
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 employees per shift
- Managing staff training
- Ensure there is a good and clear communication between FOH and BOH
- Responsible for Stock Control and ordering
- A passion for food, people and great customer service!
- The confidence to manage busy shifts (up to 200 covers).
- Previous experience as supervisor
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- Fluent English.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- A ‘can do’ attitude where nothing is a problem.
What we are offering:
- Sundays off
- Competitive wages plus tips
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounts at major high-street retailers
- Free food on shifts
- Career prospects (we are expanding so we need good people to help us to grow!)
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Great staff parties& events
Send us a copy of your CV and we will contact you to schedule an interview and trial.