We are looking to find an enthusiastic kitchen manager to join our vibrant, fast-paced and enjoyable kitchens. This individual will have at least 2-3 years’ experience, is passionate, friendly and can work well as a leader as well as in a team who is under time-pressure to create delicious food.
The love of food is important! But we are also interested in finding the right candidate who is a highly ambitious professional who not only possesses excellent initiative skills but has a ‘can-do’ positive attitude and can lead a team to success.
- Kitchen Manager - Full Time, London
- An experienced individual is required to lead the daily running of our kitchen.
- Food experience is needed.
- A leader who can look after and lead a small team of 3-5.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- A passion for delivering excellent food, every time and on time.
- A good understanding of Food Safety and Health & Safety.
- Fully flexible (shifts may vary, including weekends or evenings).
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer high / top rates of pay depending on experience.
- We offer career prospects to the successful person.
- We offer a wide range of benefits and bonuses - you being involved in helping shape and drive forward our growing business.
- We offer meals on shift.
- We offer 28 days holiday.
- Leadership experience with a team (minimum 3-5 people).
- Hard working.
- Self starter & Responsible.
- Knowledge of stock management.
- Food Safety management in achieving a 5-star level.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25-28k year